Nathan Verri Pty Ltd.
Nathan Verri Pty Ltd.
Port Douglas QLD
2020 Best Medium Density Development up to 3 Storeys
Fully Automated Smart Home Operating System
High End Finishes Throughout
Full Sized Swimming Pool
Designed, developed and built by Nathan Verri Pty Ltd, Capella is a highly sought after luxury holiday rental showcasing a sophisticated tropical style within a stone’s throw of Port Douglas Village centre.
With tropical living in mind, the outdoor entertaining area is complete with an outdoor kitchen/BBQ, lounge and dining space overlooking the full-sized swimming pool. The pool is luxuriously heated in the winter months for your comfort. In the warmer months, soak up the sun from the adjacent sundeck. All surrounded by the lush tropical landscaped gardens making Capella an oasis you are never going to want to leave.
For a comprehensive summary of features scroll to the scroll to the bottom of the image collection.
The stunning floor to ceiling glass panelled wall separating the kitchen and outdoor living area slides away giving this property a true indoor / outdoor feeling. Natural light and the tropical breeze flows freely through the property. The kitchen is sleek and open plan, with oversized stone bench tops that doubles as a breakfast bar and encompasses all the necessities. This kitchen is an entertainer's delight - there is even a zip tap for boiling, cold or sparkling water!
The lower level Master suite with king size bed and ensuite has direct pool access and a private garden courtyard with sun lounging area. The upstairs Master suite, incudes an open wet room bathroom, his and her vanities, walk-in-robe, king size bed and a large balcony accessible via floor to ceiling glass panelled walls. A further two bedrooms are located upstairs, both with the option of king or twin bedding configuration. Every bedroom has its own ensuite and robe, with balcony access - There is no short straw to be pulled in this home!
This stunning villa is available for holiday rental! Click here to find out more.
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
- Three kitchens
- Four master bedrooms with private terrace
- Four bathrooms + one powder room
- 11m in-ground swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Established tropical gardens on both the ground and second level of the home
- Fully irrigated landscaping both top and bottom levels of home
- High-end rustic finishes including off trowel raw rendered walls, timber facades, stone waterfall and Cor-Ten steel screening
- Electric Cor-Ten gate that seamlessly disappears behind a wall
- Intercom security system.
- Caesarstone benchtops to kitchens, bathrooms, laundry and bars
- Hi-end, quality fixtures, fittings and appliances
- Soft close Blum cabinetry
- Built in audio system in every room
- Stainless steel linear drains to all showers with custom made easy to access concrete inserts for a seamless look
- Solid timber QLD Maple staircase with built in bookcase and storage area under stairs
- Built in cabinetry with feature LED lighting throughout all cabinetry works
- Ducted air conditioning
- Advanced ‘Control4’ fully automated ‘Smart Home Operating System’ connecting all the technology and devices in the home including;
• All lighting
• Pool waterfall
• Pool heater
• Intercom system
• Security cameras
• Door locks
• Garage door
• Air conditioning
• Electric bedroom blinds
• Music in any living area or bedroom
This technology allows control of all the above devices from the Control4 App, anywhere in the world.