Nathan Verri Pty Ltd.
Nathan Verri Pty Ltd.
Port Douglas QLD
2020 Best Individual Home $951,000 – $1.25 million
2020 Best Medium Density Development up to 3 Storeys
3 Freehold Villas - No Body Corporate Fees
Masterfully Designed By Award Winning Builder
High End Finishes Throughout
Full Sized Swimming Pool
Inspired by the Italian word for ‘I live’, Vivo Villas is the address for style & exclusivity within a stone’s throw of Port Douglas Village centre.
Beautifully appointed freehold homes. Zero body corporate fees. A short stroll to restaurants, cafes and the beach. A rare lifestyle opportunity.
For a comprehensive summary of features scroll to the scroll to the bottom of the image collection.
Masterfully designed by multi-award winner Nathan Verri, each villa maximises the indoor outdoor flow that is so essential for tropical living. A full sized in-ground pool, surrounded by beautifully landscaped private tropical gardens, makes the perfect backdrop to the stunning outdoor entertaining area and fully equipped alfresco kitchen.
The exterior showcases a seamless marriage of high-end rustic textures and building materials with contemporary design. From the street, Vivo Villas stand out from the crowd with a feature unique in Port Douglas – bespoke Cor -Ten steel screening, a showpiece that cannot be beaten for longevity.
Key Features at a Glance
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
- Three kitchens
- Four master bedrooms with private terrace
- Four bathrooms + one powder room
- 11m in-ground swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Established tropical gardens on both the ground and second level of the home
- Fully irrigated landscaping both top and bottom levels of home
- High-end rustic finishes including off trowel raw rendered walls, timber facades, stone waterfall and Cor-Ten steel screening
- Electric Cor-Ten gate that seamlessly disappears behind a wall
- Intercom security system.
- Caesarstone benchtops to kitchens, bathrooms, laundry and bars
- Hi-end, quality fixtures, fittings and appliances
- Soft close Blum cabinetry
- Built in audio system in every room
- Stainless steel linear drains to all showers with custom made easy to access concrete inserts for a seamless look
- Solid timber QLD Maple staircase with built in bookcase and storage area under stairs
- Built in cabinetry with feature LED lighting throughout all cabinetry works
- Ducted air conditioning
- Advanced ‘Control4’ fully automated ‘Smart Home Operating System’ connecting all the technology and devices in the home including;
• All lighting
• Pool waterfall
• Pool heater
• Intercom system
• Security cameras
• Door locks
• Garage door
• Air conditioning
• Electric bedroom blinds
• Music in any living area or bedroom
This technology allows control of all the above devices from the Control4 App, anywhere in the world.